Classical Top Five

If most will concede Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, and Brahms as " the given" top 4, who would you choose as number 5? 
jpwarren58
Jeez, let's now go with the 5 greatest rock bands...
1. Beethoven
2. Mahler
3. Stravinsky
4. Mozart
5. Tchaikovsky
6. J S Bach
Is that five already?? Doesn't matter who their influence was or when they composed, those weren't caveats.
This is such a personal choice.  If I guage this by what I actually listen to, Beethoven overwhelms this list for me.  After Beethoven, I don't think I would have a ranked order, but neither Brahms nor Tchaikovksy would be in my top 5 - probably top 10, certainly.  Mahler, Sibelius, Wagner, possibly Chopin, Haydn, Dvorak and others are top contenders.

Curious about the person who posted Holst - I have a project on my to-do list to spend a bunch of time listening to Holst past the Planets.  I have a handful of other recordings, but mostly he seems to be a one-hit wonder. I have heard of people owning 30+ recordings of the Planets and no other Holst.  
Tchaikovsky is the obvious -  however my personal top 5 are Mozart, Beethoven, Copland, Grieg and Debussy-  round out to top 8- Bach, Ravel and Tchaikovsky and lastly to 10- Vivaldi and Strauss