Amplifier brand/designer with the most unique and consistent “house sound?”

This concept of “house sound” has been pretty fascinating to absorb and consider.  Who here knows amp brands and their house sounds well enough to comment?
redwoodaudio
Some one who has designed, built, helped design and build and passed his ideas on for others in the DIY field is Colin Wonfor, maybe best known for the Inca Tech Claymore and SECA amps. He also designed the original Tellurium Q cables, his latest work comes under the name of EWA Designs, but he has built some of the most extraordinary amps ever.
What is house sound?
I mean that a amplifier can be made much more linear and do not deviate as much from a flat line as a speaker does. That has more swing up and down from any kind of line.

I thinking if we want to deviate from a horizontal line with for example more bass and more highs so we get a smiley curve.

If a manufacturer consistent make amplifier that make a in this example a smiley curve.
Is that a definition that that manufacturer has that house sound i guess.

Or is the definition of a house sound something completely different?
The house sound is usually purposely implemented to avoid fatigue or harshness of the overall sound.. They look for a “pleasing” sonic signature for “most”.  Thats how PASS designs their equipment. It is a group effort and they ALL listen to and adjust accordingly.. 
Glad we have choices and various types of designers who give us the flavors we prefer.  I chose the Pass house sound overall mixed with a first watt amp which has its own secret sauce blended sound. the combination works for me. Just right of neutral leaning to warm.. 
also should be dependent on the type of music you mostly listen to.
No right or wrong when it comes to preferences.
OK mikem
If i understand you correctly you are not talking about deviation from the flat line along the frequencies.

When you mentioned PASS so what i think I know is that at least in the first watt case its "sound" is coming from more or less amount of harmonics of different orders depending on amp and amount of feedback.

So some like more 2nd harmonics and says that the amp sounds great, when others will even almost not want to turn it on to listening to the same amp, when it has according to measurements not and them to high distortion (as harmonics are).

So House sound is the amount of distortion/harmonics. Or maybe it can be both deviating from flat line AND have more or less harmonics?