The Wilt Chamberlain of Audio Gear

Forget about having the audio itch, upgraditis, or whatever you want to call it - anyone besides myself ever feel like the Wilt Chamberlain of Audio gear?  My brother always said that I change audio gear more than I change my underwear, but in the last 2 years, the addiction has gotten worse I think.  My name is Lou and I’m an audio whore, and I don’t mind it one bit :)

Anyone else care to share?
128x128lou_setriodes
"Wilt  Vs Russell was the battle."

flatblackround, your' right! I started following just when that "new" guy started playing. I forgot the great Bill Russell

Off topic, Wilt stuff:
Remember when Life magazine did a spread on Wilts custom house?
http://thehoopdoctors.com/2010/07/wilt-chamberlains-house-of-love-pics/#:~:text=Hundreds%20if%20not%....
20,000? That's alot of watts used!
Until last year, I was on the hunt for big, beefy, 200 watt high current amps.  I also tried a lot of pre/pro gear from Krell, Meridian, Parasound and Proceed.  Finally Settled on class D amps and a nice Marantz pre/pro.  Ain't life fun.
Bill Russell - - the TRUE GOAT.  Well, at sports, at least.  Wilt might have the claim for the bedroom.
Check out this thread:

My Long List of Amplifiers and My Personal Review of Each! | Audiogon Discussion Forum

Jay (OP) makes most people who think they run a lot of gear in and out of their systems look like wannabes.  I could not even imagine unpacking all the gear he has tried.
Maybe I'm the audio anti-whore. After owning (and selling) other speaker systems over a 12 year period, I purchased a pair of ADS 1230s in September 1983 and have never looked back. Well, not exactly true, because I've auditioned other speakers since then. However, none have wowed me enough to part with my 1230s. They just seem to do everything right, from rock, to Bach to Coltrane. I drive them with a Quad 405 amp which I bought new in January 1978 when I owned a pair of Quad 57s.