Innuos Zen Mini Mk II with an Ayre Codex

Is anyone successfully using an Innuos Zen Mini Mk II as a server into an Ayre Codex?
oldears
 I received the same advice this morning from Nuono Vittorino of Innuos, so I went to BB and bought an Insignia USB hub. I installed it and immediately found lock and played for 3' before losing lock and jumping to the next track. Same thing for both choices of latency and with different cables.
Sorry to hear that. At this stage the only way forward seems to me to be people at Ayre. Good luck
I don't see how the Codex ( which works fine with USB from a PC and from the Zen mini) could cause the Zen server to skip tracks. At any rate, I am still in contact with Innuos (M. Vittorino) and I copy Ayre on the communications.
One other suggestion would be to use a Schitt Eitr to convert USB to SP/DIF, a solution I was using for a while before going the Intona USB route. In my case the Zenith won’t talk to the Antelope Platinum w/o the Intona Isolator
M. Vitorino questioned as to which USB hub I had tried and recommended a D-Link DHUB-H4. Based on this I went back to Best Buy and exchanged the USB3.0 Travel Hub for a 4 port USB2.0 hub with 5V external power supply. This has now been going for 2 hours! Problem solved for 20 bucks. Not sure why this works.