Innuos Zen Mini Mk II with an Ayre Codex

Is anyone successfully using an Innuos Zen Mini Mk II as a server into an Ayre Codex?
oldears
I don't see how the Codex ( which works fine with USB from a PC and from the Zen mini) could cause the Zen server to skip tracks. At any rate, I am still in contact with Innuos (M. Vittorino) and I copy Ayre on the communications.
One other suggestion would be to use a Schitt Eitr to convert USB to SP/DIF, a solution I was using for a while before going the Intona USB route. In my case the Zenith won’t talk to the Antelope Platinum w/o the Intona Isolator
M. Vitorino questioned as to which USB hub I had tried and recommended a D-Link DHUB-H4. Based on this I went back to Best Buy and exchanged the USB3.0 Travel Hub for a 4 port USB2.0 hub with 5V external power supply. This has now been going for 2 hours! Problem solved for 20 bucks. Not sure why this works.
Congrats. USB sucks. It is far from a standard interface! Glad that Nuno sorted the problem, though. He takes clients very seriously.
I am sure you are now enjoying the music!
One additional suggestion if I may: insert an Intona Isolator behind the hub, I think you will be surprised.