Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
@t8kc... If you read through this thread, you will see that from the start, I have run my 2000s with a pair of Vandersteen 2Wq subs.  Overkill?  Perhaps, but I love extended, clean bass, and this combo works extremely well.  Dynamics can be startling.   The 2000s are surely not bass-shy speakers, but with these subs, my rig punches well above its weight.
@t8kc .. thanks. My curiosity stemmed from this statement in particular:

The speakers seem to perform better now that the sub is taking over the bass load.

So, if I understand you correctly you're going from amp -> sub -> 4XO's and using the sub's crossover. Is that correct? Never tried that method but I've been curious if it works well. I use an old Outlaw ICBM-1 active crossover for bass management, a leftover from my home theater days. BTW, I have a pair of the MicroSubwoofer 10's. I was surprised Ohm is no longer offering them.

@melvinjames you are correct about the sequence.
Honestly, I don't know how OHM made any money on the Micro Subwoofer series; the part is great quality for a low price (my 12" version cost $400 + shipping!).The replacement sub is $1,500. Granted it is a different beast, but still...

@bondmanp I have read most of this very long post and commented in the past. I was aware of your set up, just adding my 2¢.
I think I recall  the old model subs were the only Ohm speakers not made in Brooklyn (China) whereas I read the new ones are. 
@mapman Perhaps for the electronics, but the woodwork was done in Brooklyn as it took 6 months for delivery. The new subs use Danish (ICE) electronics with the woodwork done in NYC.