Recommend a dac that contributes to system for tight bass

I am not a bass fiend just would like a dac that has pleasing tight moderately deep bass.  I have pass labs monoblocks so amp not an issue....don't really want tube dac....

I know room and acoustics and system synergy play crucial role but have found some dacs excel at transparency like chord and other sound a bit flat like oppo....marantz is slightly warm exc prat but bass is bit light....

Thanks in advance.....

128x128karmapolice
I chose WADIA and later MSB especially because I found other DACs shy of bass.  btw which Pass Labs amp and which speakers do you have ?
Before you drop more coin on another dac look at the signal you are feeding it. For the past year I have been using the WiFi on may MacBook Pro usb to Schiit bifrost dac. Sound was great on quobuz hi res or so I thought. I purchased an external Belkin usb c dock so I could hard wire with cat6e either net. The change in sound blew me away. The difference I would have to say is one of the biggest changes my ears have heard in a while. Now to your point dropping the wireless and moving to hardwired brought the bass to life. Tight fast and the vibration from the kick drum I could now feel in my chest. My next move will be to try the fiber line solution from little green computer company. When you think of it the cleaner faster and more 1’s and 0’s you can get to your dac can only help it breath better. My suggestion is start with the simple logic down stream and move through the chain. If you start at the end you are still forcing any dac to work with an inferior signal.
happy listening enjoy the music
while streaming may be great I dont want to go there yet....mostly vinyl if want to play digital will play occasional disks.....the whole streaming thing is not my bag.......

as someone else pointed out its not so much the bass as a bit lean in midrange (lower midrange) at times with the qutest and chord products .....I am using pass labs monoblocks so it aint the amps and harbeth 40.2 speakers which are hardly lean either
Ive had a Chord Qutest for a long while and I keep going back to it even though I try many different dacs from time to time. I will say the Qutest is one of the DAC’s that gave me the deepest, biggest and tightest bass. It’s also warm leaning in my system. A big fat fluid full sound comes from this little black box with great layering and details but never ever thin, harsh or bright. The Hugo TT 2 is more of that, with an even bigger sound. The DAVE is more surgical... If a Qutest or TT2 sounds bright or thin, there's an issue somewhere in the system chain causing that. Could be room, speaker placement, cables, source, etc. Anyway, tough to find a DAC that delivers bigger bass than a Chord Qutest (within its price range of course).