What frustrates you the most about seller’s for sale ads?

Audiogon has been in existence for over 20 years now, and if you are like myself, you probably have read thousands of for sale ads. When I read most of these ads, I always feel like the seller is leaving out vital information about the actual product (unit they own) they’re trying to sell. Some sellers are spot on when they sell something. They describe the unit in full detail, but most don’t. To me that’s a red flag and frustrating. For myself, the most frustrating thing is most ads leave out equipment age. If I’m buying something used this is vital info I want to know. If a seller doesn’t know the age of the unit don’t rate it 9/10 and later telI me I don’t know the actual age. One retailer, I will not mention names, always gives you 3-4 paragraphs of how great of business they are, and leaves one sentence at the end to describe the actual product being sold. LOL

hiendmmoe
If your selling speakers take a picture of them with the grills off. And always a pic of the back of a piece of gear. If your selling tubed equipment list the tube complement. And a good description including the age of the unit if you know it.
As a seller, I expect people to A: be able to read. Read the ENTIRE description. Then B: do due diligence BEFORE offering. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been offered X amount for something, agreed on the terms and then asked a slew of questions. Ask prior. Simple. As a buyer, I go into purchasing an item after researching it, to include reviews etc. I do not expect a seller to add additional info other than condition and any issues. I don’t need to waste time reading a 14 paragraph dissertation on the awesomeness of cryo-treatment. The real problem is most people have no idea how negotiation works. Nor, the value of a commitment. Verbal or otherwise.
Include clear, in focus pictures. Not three blurry pictures of the same angle. If a picture is blurry, don’t use it. Simple retake it.
When consider buying something on usaudiomart, I always ask whether or not the price is firm. I don't make any offers before the seller says that I can. Here on Audiogon it is clear, yes or no.
Yeah, pictures of speakers with grills on is a good way not to sell them. 
I hate the whole “if PayPal add 3%”
most people use PP , so build it into the damn price!
How about “ if not using PP deduct 3%”
That will never happen because everything being sold is “the best ever”