Best Solid State Amp w/ Avalon Eidolon Diamonds

I'm about to receive a used pair of Diamonds, and already have a CAT JL2 amplifier and a pair of Classe Omegas. I've heard that the CAT has great synergy, but don't know about the Classe. Typically I've heard good things about Spectron and Roland amplification with the Diamonds. Are there any other SS amps that people know work real well with the Diamonds?

Thanks, Peter
peter_s
Peter s,

There's an amp that just went on sale here, on Audiogon.
It is called Newclear. Check it out. It uses the B&O Ice module. I must disclose I do know the dealer/distributor.
I have purchsed (5) 1000 watt Ice monoblocs from him, and (2) 500 watt monoblocs. These were called Muranos..
This amp is about to be reviewed, email the seller & he'll tell you about it.
I've been using my P1000s on my Avalon Avatars for about 3 years now, always with a Pass preamp. They sound very good to me. These Ice amps are fully balanced, and do sound better in a balanced system. My CD player is the Electrocompaniet EMC-1Up.
I always perceived Boulder as hyper-detailed. Maybe it was just the demos at the shows. I definitely fall more along the line of musical above detailed. Do I have a mis-impression of Boulder?
The Indras are great speakers. A bit light on bass - so I purchased a JL Audio 113 subwoofer. But I've always wanted the Diamonds. They are just slightly more refined, and if my memory serves me right, I recall slightly better imaging (which is already good with the Indras). I'm hoping that I can get adequate bass with the Diamonds as well, which would allow me to sell the sub.