PrimaLuna EVO 400 Pre- Can anyone comment?

Is there anyone out there who can comment and has compared or heard or owns the EVO 400 pre; what is your experience?
jahatl513
I can't say if you would like the Primaluna evo 400 preamplifier. I can say that I love how it transforms the sound in my system, in my room.  My system has never sounded better.  I have used the evo 400 pre for 120 days, with a high current ss Amp ( proceed HPA). Shunyata xlr IC's. Shunyata power cables. Tidal mqa source ( NAD c 658 streamer). 
60 day audition from Upscale Audio.  Audition it in your system, and let your ears be the judge. 
My buddy tried it with an EVO400 power amp and it sounded fantastic. Brought it over to my place and it just didn’t sound that great. Replaced the EVO400 power amp with my Pass XA60.5 and still no magic.

My buddy uses Audio Physic Virgo II in a smaller room. I’m using Audio Physic Avanti III in a larger room.

I think the EVO400 pre is a bit system dependent but when it works it’s magical
I have one and really enjoy it. A dealer told me that guys were selling their ARC Ref series preamps for the EVO 400. Hopefully it matches a Pass 150.8 I have on the way..