Jerry Garcia’s McIntosh amp

Does anyone know what model McIntosh amp it was that Jerry used when he played live onstage?  He sure seemed fond of it and I might like to play my guitar thru one as well.  Thx,  Gordon
128x128doug714
@doug714 - I'm absolutely with you - 1977 was their best year. I've been a fan for nearly 40 years, and was introduced to their music in my mid-teens. Great to know there's still broad and deep interest in the treasure they created over the years...Thanks again for prompting this overall dialog with your post, and I do hope you're able to create the guitar sound you're looking for!
I'd have to say the the 1976 - 1978 years were a great run for the band. That's when I started following them. The Ithaca show at Cornell in 1977 was one of those talked about for years shows. I was pretty young then and a cadre among the much older Dead Heads touring used to always opine to me about the good old days when Pigpen with the band.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r86Sb4heCWM As can be seen in the video Phase Linear amps were used in the Wall Of Sound. These are what i remember as i mentioned earlier.
chorus, Curl could have been there but you have to remember that there was at least 50 people that worked to put that sound system together and the only people at that time  were the Dead that everyone knew, no one but them at that time had a reputation and everyone else were just faces. 

I built and designed speakers and lent my ear in the recording studio.