What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
mahgister, right now I have no system, I sold my loudspeakers and my new ones are due to be shipped tomorrow. They are Soundlabs 845s and have to be shipped by freight ($1297.00!!) I doubt I will see them for two weeks. My wife also used this as an excuse to redecorate the Media room. She has me making a bar, three stools and a new equipment cabinet/record rack all in Walnut ($12.50 board/foot). She has painted the room a dark blue and is replacing the carpet. I have a 1929 Mason + Hamlin Parlor Grand piano that has to be moved, My new Sota Cosmos Vacuum table has yet to entered production and finally I have additional wrist surgery scheduled for the 19th of March because three screws loosened. Don't hold your breath but I will get to it I promise. My son in law will run the test on two friends that are music buffs. As I am hopelessly biased and considered by many to be an a--hole I will go out for a ride during the test.
Mahgister, l like better sound quality just like anyone here. If Schumann Resonators make my system sound better I'll buy a bunch of them. It is not my style to lie about such things even if some people like cleeds think I am a liar. Is that projection? I don't pull punches. 

Don’t hold your breath but I will get to it I promise. My son in law will run the test on two friends that are music buffs. As I am hopelessly biased and considered by many to be an a--hole I will go out for a ride during the test.
Mahgister, l like better sound quality just like anyone here. If Schumann Resonators make my system sound better I’ll buy a bunch of them. It is not my style to lie about such things even if some people like cleeds think I am a liar. Is that projection? I don’t pull punches.
First i apologize for my sarcasm going to far...

I am sure you are honest ,only biased, but we all are.... Some more tough, and perhaps me, why not? ! 😁

I am sorry for your necessary privation  of music and for this  wrist problem.... I hope all will come back to normal for you....

I apologize sincerely..... You dont need my sarcasm in these changing times...

I hope the best for you and your family.... And nerver mind our different perspectives and histories we are also friends here and not enemies...

I wish you the best from my heart....

Post removed 
Post removed