Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Led Zeppelin North American tour 1977. Waited for this show for months. We had seats just off the side of the stage where the band went up the steps to the stage. Bonham comes out, loud clapping, John Paul Jones, noise getting louder, Jimmy page is ready to go on the stage and the lights dim. Page has a guy on his left and one on his right. They basically carry Page to the stage and plug in his guitar. He's just standing there oblivious. Heroin does that to you. Robert Plant hits the stage and the band starts playing. Horrible mixing and sound. Bonham does a 20 minute drum solo. Zeppelin, the Hammer of the Gods. Not that night. 
The problem with nearly all concerts is the venue or the sound crew (or both) along with greed. Most agents will book their talent at the most profitable place regardless of the acoustics. Unfortunately some groups are just fine with that too but it causes otherwise loyal fans to disrespect.
Have heard Massey Hall Toronto is one of the best. Fraze Theater Dayton, Ohio (outdoor) is a gem. Rose Music Center worse than a wind tunnel.

Golden Rule: If you can't get primo seats don't go and the smaller the venue the better. Half the people at large concerts don't know who's playing and the other half are there to get drunk and throw up.

Took a girl to see Rod Stewart in the 80's. Rod was in his disco "Do ya think I'm Sexy" era. He appeared in a spandex outfit and spent most of the night displaying his ass to the crowd. 70's, my ears were damaged when seeing Marshall Tucker at a 1200 seat field house, playing at Yankee Stadium sound levels. Shame on that great band.

Did see a great Dylan (electric) concert in 70's but had decent seats. Diana Krall in second row was priceless. Van Morrison at Greek Theater UC Berkley one of my best ever. Steely Dan, Boz Scaggs, Bonnie Raitt, Lucinda Williams yes,yes, yes! Again, get really good seats or get a really fine stereo system.
P.S. Ringo Starr. No level of quality drum beat could ever make up for that awful voice. Left early.
Winter of 76...Kiss and Black Sabbath.
Kiss was opening act and Hungry for fame. Show was awesome.
Black Sabbath was pulled under the boat by Ozzy who gave new meaning to terrible.   
Best shows? Earth, Wind & Fire 1978 tour. Doug Henning, the magician, designed a couple of magic tricks. The lights went down and spotlights hit the roof of the Capital Center. 4 tubes are suspended there with Maurice, Phillip, Ralph and maybe Verdine in one. The tubes then slowly lower to the stage and the crowd is going nuts. The tubes touch the floor and burst open. They're empty! The guys that were supposed to be in the tubes are now on the stage behind the band. Amazing. The band takes off and doesn't stop for 90 minutes. Fantastic music and a fantastic show. I've been to about 120 concerts. From Frank Sinatra to George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic. The memories!