Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Gordon Lightfoot, Red Rocks, early 70's.The band arrived on stage 30 minutes late, without Gordon. They tuned up for 20 minutes, played a couple of licks, and then sat there for another 15 minutes, waiting for G.L to show. Then they left.
Came back another 20 minutes later, kind of helping G.L. to his chair on stage. He couldn't hold his guitar, so it sat in its stand. They all assumed their places, then G.L. fell off his stool.
The band tried various methods to prop him up on a shorter chair, then he fell again and they carted him backstage.We were sitting in the front third of the Amphitheater, and the crowd was so angry after the second exit without even a peep from G.L. that they started throwing bottles at the stage.
All in all, we waited for 1 1/2 hours, heard nothing, and had to run to avoid the missiles.

Truth be known, I have attended several shows in Colorado, where the drugged or boozed up performers seemed to underestimate just how much effect Mile High thin air has on their ability to stand.
Sonny Landreth.... slide guitar is nice as the occasional accent. 
not e v e r y minute of e v e r y song.
Calgon, take me away. 
jimi hendrix 1968.  swichted from marshall to sun amps complete with 60 herz hum nobody could fix.  played 20 minutes before he stabbed hi guitar thru the amps and walked off.  the other bands, however, were great.  soft machine was terrific.
bill
Robin Trower love his music but the guy just can't put a show on.  He just sat on the stage and played guitar no movement whatsoever.  I was better off at home listening to albums.
Next worst was J Geils Band they had hardware issues that show and everyone got up and walked out.