Technics 1200G phono recommendations

I plan to purchase a Technics 1200G turntable. Need recommendations for a phono stage. Budget under under 3k, used ok. I do not want to exceed the quality of the turntable, if that makes sense. Would also appreciate recommendations on Ortofon cartridge to match the level of TT. 
Will pair it with Mastersound 845 tube amp and Diapason adamantes III speakers. 

How much difference  does a tube phono make? Is it safe to assume that SS phono will be just as good as tube phono? I'd like to have a totally analog system, including a tube phono, but not sure how much SS phono will take away from analog sound. 
ei001h
Cartridge most likely Ortofon MC Cadenza blue. Does that change anything?

It is, you need a phono stage with optional gain and optional loading for MC. 

Gold Note PH-10 is excellent
I have a 1200G. Excellent turntable.
I use an AT VM740 ML. It's a dual moving magnet microline cartridge. I like it better than the pricier 750ml. It's a good match for the tonearm.

For phono stage, I'm using a Project Phono Box RS. It is their best phono stage ($1000). You can throw out the wall wart and order their separate battery powered power supply ($700). I found an outboard 18v power supply on ebay for about $200 and it is very quiet. This phono stage is also dual mono...so there are cartridge settings are for both channels.

With the RS, you can set a very low compliance (100) and it works with MC carts too.

Pro-ject does make a very good phono preamp. Mine is dual mono as well and quiet as a church mouse. Each channel configurable for loading with mc cartridges.

The whole cadenza line is quite good. Expensive, but good.

I am planning to get the dynavector 20x2 for my next cartridge. Really good reviews and 1000 bucks cheaper than a comparable ortofon.

If you are planning to get the blue, why not save a little longer and get the black? Its about 600 more, but then you would have their top of the line.
You really don't get it ... 
You don't match phono stage to turntable you match it to cartridge and cartridge to arm ... and stay away from ortofon! Buy hana ML !!! Works really god with technics arm , then you try different phono stage to match your system  ... 
With the RS, you can set a very low compliance (100) and it works with MC carts too.

What?