Technics 1200G phono recommendations

I plan to purchase a Technics 1200G turntable. Need recommendations for a phono stage. Budget under under 3k, used ok. I do not want to exceed the quality of the turntable, if that makes sense. Would also appreciate recommendations on Ortofon cartridge to match the level of TT. 
Will pair it with Mastersound 845 tube amp and Diapason adamantes III speakers. 

How much difference  does a tube phono make? Is it safe to assume that SS phono will be just as good as tube phono? I'd like to have a totally analog system, including a tube phono, but not sure how much SS phono will take away from analog sound. 
ei001h
Phono stage is for cartridge, not for turntable (the type or brand of turntable is irrelevant for the phono stage).

You can use almost any cartridge on Technics tonearm, except for a very low compliance or very high compliance. But even a compliance mismatch can be tuned with headshells of different mass. 

Mid compliance cartridge is ideal.
If you are looking for modern cartridges just don’t buy low compliance MC. 

Most of the modern carts are mid compliance.

Gold Note Ph10, great and half your budget. 

Audionote Kit Phono stages are excellent for a savings if you want tubes, you can buy them pre assembled, i still like the gold note over this for detail retrieval. and twice the price.  

Alnic Audio makes some very nice tube phono stages as well. 

those three i have heard and they are all excellent, personally i like the Gold Note PH10 for flexibility of cart loading and curve selections not to mention dead quiet ( something I notice with my 105db speakers). Add the separate power supply as an upgrade and your still in your budget.  
I second jasonbourne52. Schiit Mani and throw in an Ortofon 2M Bronze. Sounds great on my 1500C.
You don’t match phono stage to turntable, that is true if you think only literally and straightforwardly. In reality, you try to create a certain balance of the entire system, and in this sense you match everything to everything.
You have an excellent tube amp, why spoil the sound with transistors ?
Yes, SS phono stage might be a little quieter, so what ?
I am using a pro-ject se box ii, which is a tube hybrid phono pre. It handles both mm and mc carts. I enjoy the sound very much. I think that I paid 350 used and thought it was a great deal, so it falls well under what you are looking to spend.

Are you looking to use mm or mc?