Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. Focal Electra 1038BE

Would like to hear from those that have listened to these two speakers as to strengths and weaknesses.  Currently have Martin Logan Quest, using Krell amp and Audio Research preamp
128x128lourdes
I have both sets of these speakers. I use the focals in my home theatre and the Olympicas in my audio set up. For music, the Sonus Fabers are a better speaker. I run them with an Airtight ATM 2 tube amp so they make a warm sound but all in it’s just right. Still, the focals are a very good and accurate speaker. It’s just that for music they can be fatiguing. 
I've actually owned both speakers for considerably long periods of time. I've also owned a number of other "high end" brands. And to be perfectly honest with you, there's not much difference in the two. They both become sort of "intoxicating" while listening for long periods of time. To say that the 1038's are fatiguing is not accurate at all. In fact they are the least fatiguing of all of the brands that I've ever owned except, maybe, for the OIII's. Actually, the only reason I sold the OIII's was to purchase a pair of the 1038BE's for a $6,300 (delivered and set up). I also inquired  about the 1038BE "version 2" argument. I spoke with several Focal distributors people at the time who know all about Focal and was told that 1038 was actually the upgrade of the 1037. And since I bought the 1038's at the very end of the production life for the Electras, it didn't seem logical that Focal would create a version 2 of the 1038's while creating the Focal Sopras and Kantas and discontinuing the entrire Electra line.

Back to the original question; I think that the focals are a much better looking speaker by far, so I would have to choose them. Both pairs were in the "piano black" finish. However I wouldn't toss either pair for anything else. They provide excellent detail, soundstage and drive. Just my humble and honest opinion. I think you would have a very hard time finding a better speaker that affordable. 

contuzzi maybe because a Google search about a product they are interested in led him here/there.  Have a cup of coffee  :)