CD or Streaming... am I missing out?

I listen to CD in my headphone office system. Use a Theta Compli transport and a very nice and pricey tube 16/44 DAC. Have thought about a streaming capability and all its benefits but am both limited by SPDF and by 16/44 only. I also love the analog sound of my tube DAC. Does streaming sound far surpass CD? Am I missing out?
mglik
You're not necessarily missing out on sound quality.  Much of the content available from streaming is CD quality.  What you're missing is convenience and selection.  It doesn't have to be either/or, however I have hundreds of CDs including some nice SACDs and they rarely get played anymore.  I'm streaming music every day.
Streaming vs CDs is about convenience.  Not having to change a CD, being able to call up a wide variety of tracks with a few swipes of a tablet, and not having to store physical media.  Sound quality for streaming vs CD is essentially a non factor.  They both send 1s and 0s to a DAC.  Which sounds better depends more on the specific CDP or streamer under consideration
Yah, but...... all that negativity of moving parts of driving mechanisms definitely not in favor of CD superiority vs streamers.  
If someone can purchase a Jay's Audio CD MK3 unit and ship it to me, I promise to compare it to my streaming setup and post my impressions asap.
Post removed 
I enjoy streaming due to the simplicity. I have a Simaudio 680D Focal Kanta 3 floor speakers and Anthem Str Integrated amp. I use both Qobux and Tidal. A song I like might sound better on one service than the other. Vinyl sounds great CD can be really good too. Nothing wrong with using them all.