CD or Streaming... am I missing out?

I listen to CD in my headphone office system. Use a Theta Compli transport and a very nice and pricey tube 16/44 DAC. Have thought about a streaming capability and all its benefits but am both limited by SPDF and by 16/44 only. I also love the analog sound of my tube DAC. Does streaming sound far surpass CD? Am I missing out?
mglik
Horses for courses, in my view.  Where I live, best streaming option is Tidal HiFi (no Qobuz here) and I have a large library of CDs.  So for me I still rely on CD (or vinyl) for familiar recordings but use streaming for new things.  I run an Accuphase DP 570 which pretty much outshines my Naim streamer.  On balance I don't think streaming is better for me than Redbook on my system.
streaming an identical recording at 16 bits / 44.1 kHZ and a CD of the same recording at 16 bits / 44.1 kHZ is sonically identical to my ears. streaming 24 bit files (Tidal Master MQA or Qobuz HiRes) through systems that are able to deliver those files bit perfect (without down sampling to 16 bit) are very noticeably higher quality (higher resolution, smoother, more dynamic, broader soundstage) than the same music streamed from a 16 bit file. having access to a streaming library of millions of recordings is a revelation. it’s all about the music.
sold my $3000 CD player over 12 years ago because ripped music and now streaming done right sounds better than cd and vinyl (sold all my vinyl equipment/albums over a year ago with no regrets. SACD is a different animal, but I haven't turned on my SACD player in over 5 years. 
Hi mglik1   I never heard streaming that was as good as a CD. Compare Nina Simone's "Baltimore" with the streaming versions - doesn't sound like the same session. Why bother? New music, I know. Good Luck!
@mglik
Qobuz has 50 million songs while Tidal has 60 million songs which I believe is the most economic way to hear various songs. Many songs come with significantly higher resolutions files compared to redbook (CD) files which sound significantly better on highly resolving audio systems. If you want to do in-depth research such as which albums does a particular artist contributes to, try searching on Metadata and Roon.

Like vinyl, CD albums usually contain a few songs you may like and sometimes songs you don't.  But with streaming, you can choose individual songs and even create playlists. Might be a good idea to find an audio dealer with streaming hooked up for a demo.

I plan to burn all my CDs to a Innuos Zenith server, then use Roon player to seamlessly combine my server files with Tidal and/or Qobuz to look like a single library of songs on a iPad (I believe you can use a PC/Mac/laptop instead). If I want to spin CDs, I can always add a quality transport later.