Are you troubled by the imaging of a symphony orchestra?

I don’t listen to orchestra LPs much because there are very few that correctly image the placement of the instruments. I have changed ICs. The SQ is good but it is troublesome the not hear the violin section on the left, the violas and celli on the right, etc. Pre Covid, I frequently enjoyed going to the Symphony and sitting close.
It is hard to get that picture out of my mind.
mglik
The answer is a big fat NO.

Enjoy the music.
Or not.

The OP seems to only enoy binaural from the third row.

No.

As far as the “problem” that you describe, the vast majority of my Decca, EMI, Lyrita, RCA LS, Mercury LP, and some others have no problem placing strings in their traditional places on the soundstage. 
but it is troublesome the not hear the violin section on the left, the violas and celli on the right, etc.
Can you explain, where are these instruments located when listening?
 I always hear string sections on the left and right. In a resolving system you can hear when strings form a semicircle in front of the conductor.

Recording engineer Lewis Layton got it right with the RCA Living Stereo LPs. So did Donald Fine with the Mercury Living Presence LPs. John Culshaw's Ring Cycle with Solti and the Vienna Philharmonic on Decca remains a monument to recorded sound!