CD or Streaming... am I missing out?

I listen to CD in my headphone office system. Use a Theta Compli transport and a very nice and pricey tube 16/44 DAC. Have thought about a streaming capability and all its benefits but am both limited by SPDF and by 16/44 only. I also love the analog sound of my tube DAC. Does streaming sound far surpass CD? Am I missing out?
mglik
Post removed 
It seems there is a partial consensus toward CD. And aside music selection and convenience, I am happy to see SQ going to CD.
When mentioned “advantages of streaming” it is clear that having access to virtually unlimited music and discovering new is central.
After collecting CDs for decades, I have winnowed them down to about two hundred that I love and, many, are listened to repeatedly.
I am indeed fortunate to be retired and have a home office where I do busy work leaving me open to carefully listen to and enjoy my system. My rig is a pair of ZMF Verite headphones, Theta Compli transport, Bakoon HA 1 amp, Stealth digital IC and analog IC, and a rather special 3 Dimension Audio DAC that is a close copy of the Audio Note Level 8 DAC.

mglik OP
And aside music selection and convenience, I am happy to see SQ going to CD.

That about sums it up nicely. If you have a library of CD’s.
Sound quality - CD
Convenience - Streaming

In Australia you can always listen to free DAB radio (streaming) for the latest stuff if you like it, we have hundreds of genre specific channels of it, it’s far better than listening to FM .

Cheers George

Often similar topic discussions become framed as either/or, but truly both formats, as well as purchasing downloads, have their place.   With streaming there is a tremendous amount of access to music, but not all music is added to these services leaving purchase options for CD or downloads as viable.  16/44 resolution can sound very good depending on the recording and your playback equipment.  I am reletively new to streaming purchasing Qobuz for a year last May.   I like expanding my listening to new artists and further following contributing artists for music I like.   I had a tendency to get a hunger for new music and had been buyinbg multiple CD's at a time, but have largely satisfied that appetite with Qobuz for now.  I still buy music, but much more targeted. I also enjoy convenience of music playing continually in background while doing other things without swapping CD's from the player.  I have ripped my CD's to my server hard drive, and often play a mix of owned and Qobuz music.   

Well, I'm glad I haven't ordered my coax cable yet. I'm awaiting delivery of Teac 505 streamer  this afternoon. I was going to hook up my Theta Miles to the new Dac in the Teac to see if it sounded better. Probably not. 

I bought the Teac for convenience. Age 70 is coming fast (2 1/2 wks) I figure there may be times in the future when I just didn't feel like turning over albums. Plus I have tons of flac files that I could burn to CD but even easier, play  from the Teac.

BTW @georgehifi  , Do you live in Australia? just curious