Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
@theaudiotweak - is comedian your full time job?
sokogear, i can assure you that adding shungite to the paint on the wall will change the sound.... even if i have not devise this experiment i use shungite in my "golden plates" all along my electrical grid house....

I then has taken eaudiotweak seriously....Even if he will use some other minerals... it is an experiment.... Not a joke for me...
What I add are elements 99% purity and above. 

Come on over bring your open ears and an open mind we can joke about after you get here. What I am doing is no joke. Tom
I am retired so my hobby is now my job as are mechanical parts for string instruments. Tom
Sorry - I have no idea he was putting shungite (whatever that is) on his "electrical service" and where that ends.

Like I said in theory it may have an effect. Whether or not you can hear it is another issue. Unless he shungites the electricity from the connection point to his house to the "outside electric service" I guess at the curb it makes me doubtful.

Are you using a power conditioner to smooth out the power spikes?
Sorry - I have no idea he was putting shungite (whatever that is) on his "electrical service" and where that ends.
I never say he use shungite, i only give this mineral for an example that is for me very known for affecting electricity power like quartz....For other reason than quartz... Others minerals will work or not i dont know which one eaudiotweak use...I experiment muyself with 30 different minerals varieties...Then i completely trust theaudiotweak....

Are you using a power conditioner to smooth out the power spikes?
Yes mainly for a minimal protector against surge but i added my golden plates to it and other minerals to decrease his negative effect with success...