Would This Amp Be Worth The Cost?

Opinions please.
Amp for Sonus Faber Olympica III speakers.

Looking at this amp  Musical Fidelity M8s-500S Power Amplifier
Info https://www.musicalfidelity.com/products/m8series/m8-500s

Replace my Classe Sigma Amp2.
Info

AMP2

FREQUENCY RESPONSE:

10 Hz – 20 kHz, -1dB into 4 Ohms

OUTPUT POWER:

200W rms into 8 Ohms, 400W rms into 4 Ohms

HARMONIC DISTORTION:

<0.018% @ 1 kHz Balanced Input

INTERMODULATION DISTORTION:

>80 dB below Fundamental into 8 Ohms Balanced

SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:

-100 dB at Peak Output into 8 Ohms (AES17)

Would there be improvement? Worth the cost? 
Thanks
greywolf
I would expect you to see a decent improvement with the MF amp. improved dynamics makes music much more enjoyable and your speakers deserve a better amp. 

you should also look at a power conditioner called PSM156 by puritan audio. check out the comments on Audiogon.

You will hear big improvements with clarity, separation and timbre. You will hear what your current amp is really capable of and it will improve the pre amp too. 
@bluemoodriver, the DBT you posted is hysterical. Between the "high-end system" and 5 dudes in the sweet spot, you're really making quite the case. I can't believe they weren't able to tell the difference! LOL
I know! It is surprising isn’t it.
Cheap cables tossed over a chair. Basic receiver. Sounded just as good or better than the much more expensive set up under blind conditions - as long as the room and speakers and source was the same. (They didn’t all stay in the room for the listening tests of course).
Reassuring though, isn’t it.  
Musical fidelity is not the same musical fidelity, as the company was sold. Despite this, they still put out decent products. I own quite a few of their "small box" products, such as the v90 dac...good stuff...

-The respected British hi-fi manufacturer Musical Fidelity is now owned by Austrian company Audio Tuning Vertriebs GmbH, which also owns Pro-Ject Audio Systems, and the new owner has assured audiophiles that the future is bright for the iconic British brand.Aug 9, 2018-
Post removed