Would This Amp Be Worth The Cost?

Opinions please.
Amp for Sonus Faber Olympica III speakers.

Looking at this amp  Musical Fidelity M8s-500S Power Amplifier
Info https://www.musicalfidelity.com/products/m8series/m8-500s

Replace my Classe Sigma Amp2.
Info

AMP2

FREQUENCY RESPONSE:

10 Hz – 20 kHz, -1dB into 4 Ohms

OUTPUT POWER:

200W rms into 8 Ohms, 400W rms into 4 Ohms

HARMONIC DISTORTION:

<0.018% @ 1 kHz Balanced Input

INTERMODULATION DISTORTION:

>80 dB below Fundamental into 8 Ohms Balanced

SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:

-100 dB at Peak Output into 8 Ohms (AES17)

Would there be improvement? Worth the cost? 
Thanks
greywolf
Julian Hirsch was also deaf in one ear. I spent some time with him thru the years and he truly believed that equipment which measured the same  sounded the same, well to him it did.
I've been deaf in one ear for 42 years.........and amplifiers don't sound the same to me.
I have one ear that is down 60dB in the middle and high frequencies, and I have horrible tinnitus on that side only.   My good ear still demands terribly good equipment.  

coffee-jerk
52 posts
02-28-2021 8:20pm
I have one ear that is down 60dB in the middle and high frequencies, and I have horrible tinnitus on that side only.   My good ear still demands terribly good equipment.  

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And rightly so... I'm with you..

Good mono is better than scratchy stereo. I got a buddy in the same boat. He actually plugs one ear and prefers it when listening. He has a good EAR, still. 79 years old..

Regards
@rh67,
That's an interesting fact to know. I suspect even beyond his unilateral hearing deficit he took  a philosophical stance that amplifiers by and large sound the same. It seems the electrical engineer side (So to speak) of him was very content to rely comfortably on measurements and specifications to form and justify his review conclusions.
Charles