Purifi Class D: Junk?

So, from the previous thread about high-end class D the Purifi module was brought up. I decided to get a cheap example from VTV, a simple stereo unit with a single Purifi module and matching Hypex SMPS. Standard input buffer. I got it in yesterday. First impression wasn't what I was expecting: weak, congested dynamics is what stood out to me. I expected greater expression through my ProAc D30Rs. The other problems such as poor soundstage, thin / boring character, etc, I marked up to needing burn-in before evaluating. So it's been 24 hours, I would still expect to get at least the high control / damping of high end class D and dynamic power, but it's just not present.

Could it be an impedance mismatch? Other manufacturers selling the Purifi with their custom input buffers are reporting 47k Ohms. VTV doesn't say in the manual or on the site. I checked the Purifi data sheet which reports...2.2k Ohms on SE???? That can't be right?? That's absurdly low! Am I reading the right spec? My preamp has an output impedance of 230 Ohms. Can someone confirm that the stock Purifi has this ultra-low input impedance?
madavid0
The definition of a shill is " an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others." So you are saying I am a swindler and he is my shill? Shills get paid to swear false info and to entice.

To call someone a shill is slanderous, unless you have proof. You just don’t like me and you don’t like him......so you call us names. This is against the Audiogon rules of conduct. Please grow up.

Tweak 1 is an enthusiastic customer.....nothing more, nothing less. I don’t tell him what and when to post nor have I ever offered him free anyting or even given him a discount or any money. Again, please grow up.

Shill does not mean to sell or promote. It has a much more sinister implication.  You use the word to make it seem you are ridding this place of vermon.  Remember, when you point a finger at someone.....3 are pointing back at you.  Try pointing the love finger.  Then three self love fingers point back to you.  Love is much more fun and juicy then being right and making others wrong.   Make everyone RIGHT.  We are all beautiful.

Sorry ricevs, I’ll add corrections to the end of it.
"and you know it and so does everyone else"

All anyone has to do is an advanced histrory search of Audiogon, tweak1 with EVS or tweakaudio mentioned, both your company, and there’s the proof.
I did own one class D amp in an office system NAD M33. Kept it in that system for 3 months and elected to unload it while all the hoopla over this amp was positive.

Was just to much for my office and operated at very high temps. Elected to get the Moon Ace all in one.

The M33 had good sound quality and is built well.