Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
These devices don’t do anything for your audio gear or room, they make the person more in tune with the frequency of the earth.
Why not the 2 possibilities, an effect on the brain and a physical effect in the electrcal grid of the room?

If you read my post you will know that anyone can make an experiment i devised with the S.G. that is very objective with 3 possibilities and different coherent repeatable results:

Shungite ( compression of the sound), Herkimer diamond (decompression of the sounds) and the 2 together (more balanced audible effect) on top of the S.G. caps...This prove a physical effect...

Is it not simple to do and to understand?

I started using SR's many years ago, at first a single up near ceiling, front wall, centered between speakers. Sound stage greater height but more recessed than without. Added second near ceiling, behind listening position, centered. This pulled sound stage forward and intensified solidity of center image. My SR's had potentiometer which varied intensity of these effects. I later added linear power supplies, thought I may have heard improvement, perhaps placebo effect here.

Over the years I tried various positions of both sr, sound stage always pulled towards position of sr. Near ceiling always best sq.
Over these years I periodically removed and inserted srs, always preferred sr in. However, as my system improved from various equipment changes, therefore, more dimensional imaging, larger sound stage, I found sr's to be detrimental. The pull of sound stage with sr's created a more artificial ss, center image always compressed, especially width. Without sr's, more natural proportion of width, height, depth of ss. I've not used my sr's for perhaps two year.
I never perceived any lowering of noise floor with sr, ss changes only effect I heard.

In thinking about these ss effects just now, I'm curious if four sr's could be superior to none. All centered near ceiling, front wall, behind listening position, two added on side walls. Decrease intensity and widen out center image. Not curious enough to try.

Overall, my experience was initial enthusiasm followed by slowly diminishing positive results. In the end, another failed tweak. Still, I can imagine sr's could be a positive in some systems and rooms, not a bad tweak by any means.
Overall, my experience was initial enthusiasm followed by slowly diminishing positive results. In the end, another failed tweak. Still, I can imagine sr’s could be a positive in some systems and rooms, not a bad tweak by any means.
I can say the samething with my S.G.

I correct that by putting on them for a more balanced effect my "golden plate" (shungite plate+copper tape on the external side) + an Herkimer Diamond...

The effect is more natural with that than without.... Then what you experienced dont surprize me at all...

S.G. dont work at all on the noise floor of the house/room/ and gear...

But the unambiguous  perception the audible effects of the S.G.  ask for a minimally not too high noise floor... It is the reason why many people did not hear any audible effects.... The noise floor of a house filled with appliances, and in  an acoustically untreated room with gear with no mechanical vibrations controls means nothing coul be perceived of this subtle but very real effect....

Post removed