Luxman releasing a MC cart in Japan

For the first time in 40 years Luxman is releasing in March the LMC-5 MC cart. The last carts Luxman made was in 1981 the LMC-1 and 1982 the LMC-2. It has a Shibata Diamond needle. Price 230,000 yen convert that to USD about $2100. Curious did anyone use the Luxman LMC-1 or 2. What were they like?
luxmancl38
Well, so much the better. Some sellers advertise diamond, some sapphire, so I assumed the latter. Should have mentioned both.

While checking the info on the web I noticed that the LMC-1 is also being described as a rebadged version of the Sony XL-MC7, which does look a bit similar. Elsewhere it's suggested that the Madrigal Carnegie One was also derived from the Sony. For what it's worth.
Dear @cardani  : Yes and I miss it but it's best in your hands playing that seated in a box at my place. I'm still own many top quality performers cartridges, as the LMC-1

R.
Dear @edgewear : No, the Carnegie one as the very good Carnegie 2 were designed by two very well regarded cartridge manufacturers, was a collaboration in between: Benz-Micro and VDH.

The Carnegie 2  is really good but the One it's not.

R.