Which VTF Scale are you using?

I had been using a $30 Riverstone scale that I bought from Amazon but I dropped it and it's no more. What should I get now? The Riverstone is decent but finicky.
dhcod
So apparently the apparent weight of meat is not accurate, when the weigh pan is not at the level of the LP surface.  Interesting.
I just use the Shure stylus force gauge at the set-up.  Then I make fine adjustments with a familiar album.  Then recheck after the fine adjustment.  It has always been within the manufacture's recommended force.  I think spending the time on the alignment of the cartridge is more important than the accuracy of the stylist force. (as long it not to heavy)  
@mijostyn. Thanks for pointing this out, However my scale is clearly marked "Made in Japan." I have tried multiple Chinese products that were inexpensive, but all were inaccurate and risked to damage my cartridges or the TT was not tuned right. I only use two scales. The Ortofon I recommended earlier and an old version of the Clear Audio digital scale, which I bought 20 years ago and still works fine. Both are tested for accuracy often and they have never let me down. My two cents. 
Btw, the link I posted above from the Ortofon site includes VAT ca 20% which is removed when shipped out of EU.