Funny how streaming/digital still chases that analog benchmark.

Funny how manufacturers of streaming and digital gear continues to chase that elusive analog sound. I thought digital was better?

Before you all get your panties in a wad I enjoy both Digital and Analog but much rather listen to an analog source than digital.

So today I see  Innuos Introduces The PhoenixNET – A Network Switch For Audiophiles @ only $3500.00

Guess I do not see the point you can get superior sound for say $2500 or less with a decent turntable cartridge combo and phono stage. Hell Clear Audio has an all in one for $2500.

I just don’t get it and I do not care to either.
128x128skypunk
Skychild you post pictures of a small resort common areas and call it your house. It's obvious zooming in. Maybe you have a condo there but that's not your house. Please join reality with the rest of us.
Audio2design did working for Broadcom make you this much of a douche or were you always this way? I was with you on the network switch thing but bud you have some personality issues here. Does the internet make you bold and brazen or are you like this in real life?
lexx21,

You are getting ME confused with Audio2design.....
I did not say anything
No, directed at audio2design.

I want to hear your r2r setup because it may be the only time I get to hear one that is properly set up. I have nothing but props for you bro. Do you have an Otari deck? You mentioned a 5050, so thats what came to mind. How much refurb did you have to do on it?

I have a real problem with those that poke at how/where others live. Audio2design did that. My house isn't grand by any means, but it's mine. It needs more work, but I am doing the best that I can. I am spending my life's savings on redoing my kitchen so it will be presentable when people come over. So when someone like audio2design calls out someone about where they live, it really ticks me off.

It had NOTHING to do with you bro. Nothing at all. I honestly DO want to hear your system. Digital or analog. You are rocking r2r and for me that is a fantasy/desire of mine and I give you props for it in a major way. I honestly admire you.

skypunk,

Having some self-restraint will not give you negative points.