Funny how streaming/digital still chases that analog benchmark.

Funny how manufacturers of streaming and digital gear continues to chase that elusive analog sound. I thought digital was better?

Before you all get your panties in a wad I enjoy both Digital and Analog but much rather listen to an analog source than digital.

So today I see  Innuos Introduces The PhoenixNET – A Network Switch For Audiophiles @ only $3500.00

Guess I do not see the point you can get superior sound for say $2500 or less with a decent turntable cartridge combo and phono stage. Hell Clear Audio has an all in one for $2500.

I just don’t get it and I do not care to either.
128x128skypunk
lexx21,

I should blame skypunk for starting this thread a year too late. I was in Durham about this time last year, right before this epidemic in the U.S.A. started. I would have stopped for a listen for sure, but you would not want me to help you with the boardwalk and kitchen. I am as remote from woodworking as it gets. I could clean the mess.
Hey Op, I know you are upset that with equally well mastered recordings that a $150 Chinese DAC blows away your $10,000 plus work of art vinyl setup, but did you really need to create a thread to vent about it?
One F18 can shoot down 16 of them at once..

It's amazing that one can be so arrogant about supposed aircraft knowledge but not know that the standard F18 only has 9 usable missles and the Super Hornet only has 11 in absolute maximum configuration.

@audio2design........ @audio2design........ bro you are so full of sea monkey poo its amazing . 

@glubson.... might want to see the mess before  offering to help clean it up my friend. The offer does stand if you are in the area. It would be nice to share my audio system with a fellow audiophile.

And @audio]ooo i am talking about audio lad. Just so there are no mistakes laddy.