Magico Customer service

Is it considered to be good to include second hand speakers? Service provided on out of warranty products says a lot about a company. Thanks for any opinions.
Post removed 
OP - 

So you're basing a potential purchase of a Magico speaker off of what a random person Kenjit is saying?

That's sad. 
I owned a Audio store for 10 years and  know a thing or two about everything regarding speaker  build and pricing,myself have been modding Xovers for years Magico makes a very good speaker ,very similar in many aspect to YG Acoustics 
custom machined drivers and cabinets .. Both are waay over priced though with roughly a 6 x markup per cost to mfg.  their Xover could be better Mundorf Supreme silver gold oil use too much plastic in its dielectric and a bit tipped up in scale ,also Path audio resistors are better in every respect vs the Mundorf resistors .for that kind of $$ Monies they for sure should put Duelund cast capacitors in there which are the best of the lot .I am speaking as if I built them 
and had my name on them for that kind of money referring to their $30k on up .top quality only would do IMO.

"In terms of customer service I have some horrible news for you. Magico did not answer my emails whatsoever. So i have zero respect for magico."

May it be because you contacted wrong department? Customer service usually deals with customers.