Speaker Upgrade Recommendation for Current Analog System - under $10,000 Budget

Music lovers/audiophiles, looking for input.
Considering a speaker upgrade to full range, floorstanders. Current analog system setup - recent full upgrade to Jolida JD 202 intergated amp. (40 watts), VPI Scout w JM 9 arm, Benz Mirco L2 cart, Tyler Acoustic Reference Monitors, ACI Force sub, Jolida JD 100 CD player. Have enjoyed current system for 15+ yrs. COVID and my location presents a challenge to auditioning. Based on articles and reviews narrowed considerartion to Salk Songbird3 BeAT, GoldenEar Triton One.R, Nola Contender S3. Refined to GoldenEar and Nola speakers. Seems GoldenEar may be the easiest for place in room. Reviews show them to share simular sound signature. Alternative option: switch out ACI Force for two Rythmik F12G subs, upgrade phono pre-amp and call it a day.
Listening room - 12' X 30' (configuration - odd shaped third floor (main room has window well, with narrow 6 ft. hallway to steps w/ separate room by steps). Favorite genries: Jazz and R&B, however, love music (1500 LP's). Probably last system change, looking at retirement with more time to enjoy my music. Appreciate the input.              
128x128wah8dy
Wow dude. I dont get your disdain for Tekton at all? I owned them in the past and thought they were awesome and would own again. Just bought a parasound amp off a guy who has the DI and loves them and upgraded around them. They are several months out for a build to get some! Obviosly its all BS and everyone who is buying them is a complete idiot..... right?  Seriously, why would you go out of your way to hurt a talented entrepreneur's business? 

Spatial Audio M3 Sapphires or X3s would be at the top of my list. Their predecessors could wipe the floor with many of the aforementioned speakers. 
I was in your place for the last couple years. I had a set of Revel F52s that I wanted to upgrade from. I also want my next set of speakers to be my final pair unless I hit the lottery.

I looked at a lot of the speakers that have been mentioned here and ended up with a pair of Tekton Encores.

The cost to wow ratio is outstanding.

I was going to buy new and get the color I want. You can get them in any paint color from the likes of Behr, Sherwin Williams, etc. or specialty paint jobs. But I was lucky enough to locally pick up a used set.

Best money on Audio I have spent so far.

The other speakers mentioned in this forum are all good but the Encores are the best deal of them all.

You won't be disappointed.

But, if you can try and get to hear them for yourself. Take into consideration the rig you hear any speaker on that is not your own or in your listening environment.

The Encores sounded good on the rig of the owner I bought them from, but they really sound great on my own rig and in my listening environment.

I'm trying to decide what to do with the thousands of dollars I saved.

Happy listening

Legacy
Vandersteen
Nola

But not Golden Ear - they do not possess the clarity, dynamics or resolution of these three.
Volti Audio Rival if you can go without a custom veneer and can live with the Baltic birch plywood stained or varnished.