Help my analog sound as good as my streaming

Hi all - total newcomer here, really enjoying the forum and looking for some advice.

Relevant details: Pro-ject Debut Carbon EVO w/ stock Sumiko Rainer cartridge, into a Hegel H95 via a Parasound Zphono XRM. It sounds great-ish, but doesn’t blow me away like Qobuz via Bluesound Node 2i into the Hegel DAC. I’ll acknowledge that this entire system has a lot of room to improve in the eyes of many here - while I suppose I’ll eventually want to upgrade, I am absolutely thrilled with the streaming sound for now. 
Question: is the cartridge the weak link here, or am I expecting too much out of the PDC EVO? If the former, does the Ortofon Bronze seem a good option?

Many thanks for any suggestions/thoughts!
coys21
A great vinyl rig costs more than the equivalent streaming rig. The gear and the media. It is worth chasing but it really is that simple. Demo some good analog gear if you can and figure out how much you are willing to spend and what you like. Then go after it. I like my streaming rig but I love my vinyl rig. I also spent a good deal more to end up with a vinyl rig that sounds better than my humble streaming rig (bluesound node 2i & benchmark dac 2 HGC).

Also, you would do well to ignore the blowhards that don't even have a streaming rig claiming knowledge. 

Good luck.
The ratio of funds needed to be spent on analog to match digital quality is significant (at least 2x or more). A $1K streaming DAC will easily outclass a $1K (TT, cartridge, phono combo). Disregard any talk about vinyl being better than digital, there are simply too many variables in the reproduction chain for that statement to merit any credibility. And then you get down to source material which is the most important factor:

Here are my best practices:

a) Generally listen to music in whatever format it was recorded (streaming/CD for digitally recorded albums and vinyl/tape for analog recordings).
b) Get your records from boutique audiophile labels / pressing plants (Analog Productions, Speakers Corner, Mofi, Pure Pleasure, Music Matters, Craft, OJC, ORG). In many instances, records from these labels match or exceed original pressings and you won’t have to spend your days praying and hoping that your soon to arrive expensive original pressing doesn’t sound like/look like worn out muddled dog shit.
c) Most vinyl records pressed today are mediocre. Learn about verifying analog chain of the record (if a record is cut from digital source, save your money and stream instead). Respect yourself and absolutely avoid European labels that make domain free pressings (Waxtime, DOL etc.)
d) My experience is that the best sounding records are the ones that were recorded and pressed in the 1980s right before CDs took over.
e) Discog reviews are your friend
f) Above all, mastering is key; try to familiarize yourself with the names of the best mastering engineers and studios. A well mastered dollar bin CD will run circles around a minty vinyl record with mediocre mastering.
Records are cool, but they are a lot of work to get right, and unless you are ready to obsess over a bunch of details, and patiently work through a raft of frustrations, you might be better off simply investing in your digital front end and enjoying the piece of mind that comes with that. I might sound a bit down on vinyl but it is still my preferred format (because when everything comes together it is a sublime experience).
@audio2design - I’m 50 y.o.  Source material is from my, my parent’s, and an older cousin’s collections from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s, mostly. I recently decided I was significantly underinvested in my music listening delivery system. I played in a semi-serious band in the early 90’s, and we recorded at some studios that were probably higher quality than we were. My goal/hope going in was to replicate as close as possible what I could remember was the sound/feel while mixing/recording albums via the 2” tape and ‘expensive’ studio monitors. As I said, I’m thrilled with the streaming sound I have, and as of this afternoon have achieved the same (but different) ‘wow’ factor via my TT after a cable re-orientation.  I may upgrade the cartridge soon, but I think I otherwise have most itches scratched for the time being. Thanks again everyone. 
The project table is the weakest link as well as the cartridge next in line. The phono stage is good but if you step up to a better table and cartridge you can use it till you get a better stage but definitely the table first.
If you know someone with a high quality ultrasonic record cleaner use it on some of your favorite albums and listen to the dramatic improvement. And clean your stylus too.