Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
Lord Sutch and Heavy Friends.  (Bought in a cut out bin at Woolworth's early 70's).

Now we're talkin!
Obscure,,, = Tipsy, Trip Tease.
You wanted obscure so go ahead and listen to the whole thing in one go (with or without enhancement) pretty out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-C9YGtsuw0
pehere & lpretiring -- I actually bought the Lord Such and Heavy Friends new in the '70's.  I quickly relocated it to the nearby Moby Disc(?) used record bin.  Maybe one of you guys actually has my copy!
@richopp: Yes! Direct-2-discs LP’s are the highest-fidelity music source I’ve heard. And not just Sheffields; I have a few on Crystal Clear and Vandersteen that are equally great.

@mattz: If you read all the entries on this thread, you’ll find a previous mention of The Shaggs LP. It was brought back into print in the 1970’s by Rounder Records at the insistence of NRBQ drummer Tom Ardolino, a big fan.

Speaking of NRBQ, any album by this generally-overlooked band is worthy of inclusion here. Fans of this combo include Elvis Costello, Nick Lowe, Dave Edmunds, and myself (I have 17 LP’s and 11 CD’s of theirs in my library). Start with the Tiddly Winks album, which includes a scorching Rock ’n’ Roll classic entitled "Want You To Feel Good Too" (real gentlemen ;-). Keith Richards offered bassist Joey Spampinato the job of replacing the departing Bill Wyman in "The Greatest Rock ’n’ Roll Band In The World", but he declined, electing to remain in the greatest Rock ’n’ Roll band in the world. ;-)

Another overlooked gem is the sole album (CD only) by The Notorious Cherry Bombs, a super-group whose members included Rodney Crowell, Vince Gill, Tony Brown, Richard Bennett, Hank Devito, and Eddie Bayers. What a band! Great writing, singing, playing, and production. Once you’ve heard "Wait A Minute", you won’t be able to get it out of your head! I've been known to play the song a dozen times in a row.