My ears are ready to retire!

After many many years of owning great audiophile gear, my ears are ready to retire😀. I am in the process of downsizing my home and my audio equipments. I am now looking for a simple, enjoyable, good sounding and maybe all in one system to play mostly digital music. Any recommendations will be very much appreciated. 
128x128analoguefan
I'm with MC. Downsizing is a mistake, you should be upgrading! A nice tube integrated with some tower speakers could be a replacement for a bigger system, maybe even better than you have now.  
You say all in one, do you mean speakers too OP?

I'm a Mac guy, They have desktop units. How about this.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-h6POyratNNN/p_958RS200/McIntosh-RS200.html?XVINQ=GLX&awkw=82254542...

When I get there (and I am), weight and fishing through wires isn't something I want to be doing.

Have my colostomy bag drop off behind 50,000.00 worth of gear.
I ain't gonna be able to talk the cleaning person in to that one..:-)

All may fail on this ol body, BUT as long as I can see the light is on the silly thing, I'll stick around.. I'll be just like the RCA terrier setting there listening to my master, speaking through the old Edison TT, come home, ALL IS WELL..

Enjoy...

Regards
Really not much to go on here.  What sound characteristics are most important to you, how big will the room be, and what’s your budget?  The more info you provide the better the recommendations you’ll get. Â