Recommendations for modern integrated with tone & balance controls other than Mcintosh

The "purist" approach is no longer viable for me due to recent hearing loss, and I'd also like to simplify my tube separates which consist of preamp, power supply, and pair of mono amps.
 Budget up to 10K. But, of course,  I also could just go with a Schiit Loki for $149 bux and keep feeding my tube gear. :) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

ps
A less well-known suggestion... Gold Note IS-1000 (I have the Deluxe model). Well-reviewed all-in-one. Includes an excellent DAC and streamer, phono stage, and integrated amp. I can’t speak for the other pieces suggested here, but the Gold Note is great in my opinion. Has Loudness, balance, and filter controls. Roon-ready. Excellent software app. Beautiful appearance and solid build quality. Made in Italy and I would wager highly simpatico with your SF speakers...
Thank you compadres.  So far my research is leading me to Luxman.  RE: Anthem, I did hear one a couple of years ago at an audio boutique and found it extremely harsh-sounding- the worst of solid-state was my impression.  I was very surprised since it had gotten "rave" reviews.  
Surprised to see no mention of Belles. A couple integrated amps are now available, and his gear is very well regarded. I have the Aria integrated and love it. I also use the Schiit Loki. On some recordings it works wonders, and fiddling around it can make it work almost like a loudness button, which I had on my older Luxman.
@builder3 
Then you should be using the ’quietness’ control, silly wabbit.

I hear ya, but that's what Luxman calls it. I'll remember to ask them in person next time I visit Japan. Will let you know asap :)