I nominate this company as building best speakers!

Anyone here heard or own Stenheim Alumine Three. Just heard it in an Burmeister System. Streaming music. This speaker sounds like live music. Not cheap but not insane. Save your money boys and girls! 😁
kw6
Rich my I still have my 1.7i sitting in a box ready to sell! They are ok but light on tone and life like dynamics! Not even close to Stenheim. It's like Maggie is Acura car and Stenheim is Bentley GT or Aston Martin Db9.

Ok thanks Faxer! You guys do have interesting products. But I need to hear it.

Mijo not a big fan of esl! In the past heard hybrid Sound lab and Martin Logan and of course the the famous 57 esl. I will check out your recommendation.

If someone would offer Stenheim for $15k usd I would take it!

True Fatdaddy but been at this dealer many times and that day Sonus Faber Amati was played first. Sonus sounded ok. Stenheim sounded like the room was transformed into the venue and Diana Krall was singing to me. The difference was huge.

To seriously challenge Stenheim you would need say Living voice air scout or maybe Devore Audio and then I don't even know. I have to hear it. Stenheim got to be top 5 in the world.

If any dealers of Stenheim please private message me.
Coincidentally, the Ohms in the pictures at the link above also replaced a pair of older Magnepans in ~2008 for pretty much the same reasons.   I was looking for Quad ES sound but with better bass and dynamics and found it.  Also more practical placement in most rooms for best results.
As I thought.  No one in this thread other than the OP has actually ever heard Stenheim speakers.  At best, a couple of people have read the Absolute Sound review.
Is that a surprise?

I'd like to hear them.  Will look for them at next Capital Audiofest.