Recommendations for modern integrated with tone & balance controls other than Mcintosh

The "purist" approach is no longer viable for me due to recent hearing loss, and I'd also like to simplify my tube separates which consist of preamp, power supply, and pair of mono amps.
 Budget up to 10K. But, of course,  I also could just go with a Schiit Loki for $149 bux and keep feeding my tube gear. :) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

ps
If you can afford it, Accuphase. Otherwise, Luxman. If you like SS class A, get an Accuphase E-650 or Luxman L-590axii. If you want to stay with tubes get a Luxman LX-380. All these models have tone control. I had the pleasure of listening to the 380 with Devore Orangutans at my neighbor’s and was quite taken with the sound. 
I’m remiss in saying that I prefer a warmer, more "tubelike" presentation. And I neglected to mention my speakers: I have Sonus Faber stand mounts and Maggie .7’s but if I had to choose between them, I’d go with SF’s and sell the Maggies since they present a bigger challenge to drive properly.

Luxman has been suggested by a trusted prominent audio reviewer who must remain anonymous. I may very well go with his advice. I keep thinking how elegantly simple my rig would be with a lovely integrated, a turntable, and a music server, instead of the array of mostly black boxes I know have.  :). Posting in this forum is a good way to get some fine suggestions and also to "work things out" for myself. Thanks, guys (gals are more than welcome, too)