AUDIOVECTOR SPEAKERS

Anyone running Audiovector speakers? What is your feeling about their sound quality? Current reviews look good.
128x128samgar2
I carried AudioVector speakers when I was in the business from the mid 80's - mid 90's. They are excellent speakers, solid performance, great build quality and work fine with tube gear & solid state.
Big soundstage and easy to drive.  Build quality is excellent and they use some innovative technology.  Unlike many speakers using an AMT, they are not even a little bright.  Very natural.  

I have been flirting with an idea of signing up as a dealer.  R1s and R3s are awesome but it is a big jump to the R6 though it is a much better speaker.  

If you buy them I doubt you will regret it.  
I'd be interested to hear more reviews. I'm considering the Audiovector R3 Arrete as an option for my space that doesn't allow me to pull the speakers that far from the wall. I found the bass to be a little less weighty than I would like. It's definitely punchy a deep but didn't get the visceral feeling I would like. Considering matching a sub with it for a flexible setup. I have a 21x11 room and have the speakers setup on the long wall.

In general I really like the Audiovector sound. The soundstage was big and unique sounding for such a small speaker. I'm not sure if it's the rear firing tweeters or what.