AC outlets

I'm considering replacing my 20 amp Hospital grade ac outlets by Leviton, for better audio quality outlets.
I read a review that ACME ac outlets are a good value @ $45.00 and Mastro outlets @ $89.00 are also recommended.
If you use either of these I'd like to know your impressions. Or, if you replaced your ac outlets which did you chose.
I'm using solid state components.

Also, did anyone find replacing the ac face plate improve your system?

Thanks,

Rick.
128x128rjshatter
$285.00 for Synergistic Orange outlets? Ouch!
I appreciate the input from everyone and will try outlets that have a 30 day $ back warranty.
Good suggestion, also understand a lot of this hobby is like the emperors clothes.
Enjoy your music and be safe. 
Cruze First Maestro. Cheaper than the Synergistic Research and I think a better outlet. 
Another thing to consider is if you will like any kind of plating on your outlets (or cord ends for that matter). My preference is for the Maestro which has no plating. To my ear it is more natural sounding than any type of plated outlet that I have tried.

Also, cryo treatment has it's own effect that may or may not be to your liking. Since, I am hyper sensitive to the higher frequencies and any high frequency anomalies, cryo is too hard and harsh in the upper mids and highs to my ear, but that most likely applies to only a small group of us.