Amp to drive Revel 228Be and have some fun (ideally with HT bypass)

Hi all,

Newbie here building his first system. I have a pair of Revel Performa 228Be on the way. In my old setup I have a Denon 3500H. I'm now planning on the following setup and looking for recommendations:

My current plan which should be somewhere in the region of $5-7k:
- Integrated Amp with HT bypass such as Schiit Ragnarok 2 or going higher end such as Simaudio 340i
- DAC such as Topping D90 DAC or Yggdrassil
- Fanless mini-PC running Roon/ROCK (e.g. the Kingdel i5, 8GB RAM, 128 GB SSD)

Hoping to build a nice system to have a lot of fun and last me 5-10 years, but don't need a 'GOAT' system to compete with my audiophile friends.

Grateful for any advice!
k-man1984
Few points to help answers:

This system will be streaming only (I don't have an existing library as I have moved a lot internationally and had to leave all my records and CDs behind). 
I will use it for HT as well as as music (maybe 60/40)
The system will be in a living room

Thanks again to all the helpful people in this forum as I have already learned so much by browsing other threads. 
Coda CSiB, basically is a Continuum 8 power amp and 05x line stage in a single chassis. Comes with three configurations:
V3: 400W into 8 Ohms, 800W 4 Ohms, Class A up to 8 Watts
V2: 250W into 8 Ohms, 500W 4 Ohms, Class A up to 12 Watts
V1: 150W into 8 Ohms, 300W 4 Ohms, Class A up to 18 Watts
10 year warranty and 5 year transferable.

My friend had a V1 driving F208 with excellent result, and I use a V3 driving Thiel speakers.

hey @k-man1984 , I'm hoping you're still active here.  What did you chose to drive your Revels?  I've got the same speakers so I'm curious.