Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
Love this thread. I see more than my share of stuff here that is actually in my collection. And oddball names from out of my record store past and stuff I remember from ancient issues of Stereo Review.  A dive into deep nerd-dom.
Thanks again everyone. I've spent over $300 so far on your suggestions!And my first hi end speakers are arriving in a week or so!
Keep 'em coming...
Had to get in on this one......great post! I apologize in advance for not sticking to just one.#1- Michael Dinner-The Great Pretender(1974) Eagles/ Poco / Linda vein. He recorded two albums and quit to become Movie/TV director and producer.(The Wonder Years, Justified and others.) Fantasy F9454
#2-Fools Gold self-titled album (1976) Dan Fogelberg's backup band. Probably not recorded quite as well as the previously mentioned Mr.Lucky but some nice stuff nonetheless. Arista/ Morning Sky 5500
#3-Dave Mason and Cass Elliot (1971) Blue Thumb BTS-8825#4-David Sancious and Tone -True Stories(1978) Keyboard player for Jon Anderson, Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen and others. Alex Liggertwood (Santana) on vocals. Really uplifting! .....at least for me. Arista AB4201#5-Solution-Cordon Bleu(1975) A Dutch progressive band 1970-1983. Came across this by accident many years ago, so perfect for this post. Nice incorporation of different styles.
MCA/ Rocket PIG-2189.       Time for me to get going on looking for some of the albums you guys listed on here. THANKS!!!