LAMM M1.2 - Feedback - Advice - Please - anyone heard these?

Folks - anyone that can share anything about LAMM or specifically the M1.2 would be greatly appreciated. 
Looking for thoughts on these or LAMM in general. I have never owner this brand and want some advise / feedback and to learn more from actual people / other members.
To provide this you

DON’T NEED TO READ ANY FUTHER.

—————————————————

If you want to know why and what my thinking then please read on.

Thanks so much for anything you can share. 
—————————————————

So here’s what I am up against. 
I want / need that tube goodness in my sound but must also have that SS grip, bass control, transparency and image precision.

Have been looking and trying for the right amp and/or Pre combo mix.
SS alone doesn’t get me there - need that tubeness that only tubes can offer but I only want a little or just enough of that tube goodness.

What I also need just as much or even more is that SS transparency and their hold and tightness and precision. My speakers are not hard to drive but still tube amps are too loose - too wide and soft. Not enough specificity and SS is missing something as well. That natural, real closeness only tubes offer. I need the right blend. 
If I was to guess the sound would be say 83% SS and 17% tubes. Transparency, grip, precision and control is so important to me but then bathed in just the right amount of enough tubeness to just hit the nail right on the head. Yes it’s a tough and picky ask. 

The tube sounding SS gear Pass and Soulution doesn’t get me there. 
SS amps and Tube preamp have not got me there. Each time I tried a different combo I ended up liking my DAC direct over the tube preamp and that of course was not getting me. 
My speakers are pretty easy to drive Focal Sopra 2. I love these. They are bright, tight and raw. Their brightness needs to be tamed with a musical and warmish sounding source and warmish sounding sounding amp/Pre combo. 
My source is a Bricasti M1SE DAC / built in Roon End Point Ethernet Streamer and Preamp all in one. I love the Sopra 2 because they act like monitors with bass. They have the transparency and precision like a monitor. I liked better then Sopra 3 that is more like an excellent floorstander then imitating a monitor with bass. I like Sopra 2 better then my former Magico S5 MKII I had before also. I’ve learned over time what I like and what is most important to me. Extension, speed, transparency, image and sound precision and I don’t need all world bass slam but enough decent bass to do the music justice. Monitor can’t do this without subs but I also need coherence which is so important to the precision and transparency. That is why subs don’t work for me and Sopra 3 or S5 MKII didn’t work also. The Sopra 2 is a monitor lovers dream with monitor like everything but better dynamics and bass but I regress.  With all of this said I’m thinking maybe this LAMM M1.2 can pull off what I’m hoping for and if anyone has any info or similar situation would love some advise, feedback or comments. 
Thanks for the time and help !!!!! 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
Fatdaddy2 - we all have music on when writing on here. They go together like Mac and Cheese. I’m legit trying to get feedback about a used amp I may buy with never hearing so just trying to accumulate some extra info. My system is no where near megabuck either? It’s not cheap but not even close to megabuck. I do like think it is a bang for buck rig SQ wise can compete with my more expensive systems but it’s still a lower class high end system at best. 
I have a pair of Lamm, ML2.2 monoblocks I like but would be willing to part with if your interested. I also have a Lamm LL2.1 preamp that I would part with although I really would find it hard to part with that one, it really works great with my Classic Audio T3.3, Field Coil Horn speakers 
Fsmithjack, I still recommend you to seek and try out the Absolare Hybrid Amplifier which has all the traits and musical qualities that you’re searching for!  Extremely musical and so organic with tons of emotional connection with the music...fatigue free!!!
@fsmithjack, instead of trying to get the perfect tube/ss match between preamp and amp, have you considered trying a different DAC?   It might be easier to tweak your source such that you can be happy with a cheaper or more readily available pre/amp or integrated.   There are some good choices in DACs that might give you the sound you are missing.

I've never heard the M1SE but purchased a Bricasti M3 last year (came new with the MDX upgrade) and although I liked it I never fell hard for it and ultimately replaced it with an R2R NOS DAC that in my opinion (and system) offers a much fuller, meatier, and musical presentation than the M3 did for me.    So based on your Focals and tastes, maybe a source change would give you that extra magic you are looking for...

I had the gen 1 Magico S series before selling them; my current DAC for my tastes would match much better with that beryllium tweeter than my M3 would have.  I would likely be looking for a little tube magic as well if I still had the Magico and M3.

Good luck with your search...