Help Me Build a Second System For Less than $10000

Hi, I am trying to build a second system for by Bedroom and looking for suggestions . I am planning to spend around $10000 for everything including speakers,pre/pro and Amps. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am willing to spend a little more if necessary.
veerapaneni
I would stay away from tubes for the simple fact if you fall asleep, you don't want the tube amp on all night. I would also suggest a Squeezebox Touch and a nice external dac to feed your amp. With the Spueezebox, you can access your music library, internet radio, and use it as an alarm clock all from the convenience of a remote. Speakers, SB with dac, and a nice integrated amp and you have a clean versatile system perfectly suited for a bedroom.
did you mean $1k instead of $10k??? $10k USED would buy you one hell of an overkill system for a bedroom

other questions:

digital sources only or analog as well??
surround sound??
placement issues??
For a $1,000 I would get a Melas Sha 1 or other good headphone amp for a few hundred and budget $400-500 for great used heaphones (see headfi.org). If the budget is $1,000 you really can't buy a DAC that is going to offer you any real notable improvement over the SB and still get the rest of a system (either headphone or otherwise). You can buy a dac if you want, but you won't get any improvement (based on this budget).

For $10K, I would look at a used pair of Gemme speakers (Katanas used are around $3,500 I think)or other brand that are quite forgiving in terms of placement in relationship to performance. An integrated amp (Moon, Krell 400xi, or othes) and look for an older DCS DAC for about $2,500. With cables, etc. . . that should give you a really great sounding used system.

Another fun system would be a pair of Coincident speakers and a Manley Stingray integrated amp - which would have enough power for the Coincident speakers.

I've had systems set up in my bedroom, which is fairly well sized. But in the end, I always end up back with my headphone system for any real listening as I lay in bed and read. . . I do happen to have a pair of speakers hooked up to a DVD player via a crappy little digital Sonic T amp just so that music can play in the background on occassion - but it really isn't used that much for anything other than watching movies (also a rarity). Certainly isn't serious listening oriented.
Tubes will provide a lush mid-range with WAF. Solid state will be overkill. The three speakers I suggested are fantastic, sweet sounding near-fields.