Russian Tube Preamp, No Return, Here I go again

I decided to risk it, Russian, no return. (he accepted my $400. offer, so $500. delivered).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174498093168

Gives me tubes in my office system.

I just read something:

People don’t want advice, just confirmation

I’m not looking for either (this time), just thought some of you would find it funny and wish me luck.

I’m 72, it may arrive before my 75th birthday
elliottbnewcombjr
Looks like something Stereophile would have fawned over back in the 90s. That's not an insult; I own an a Audible Illusions tube pre from that era and won't part with it. I love that "low production" look. 
    Hope the gamble pays off. Let us know!

I'm unsure about the meaning of "The power supply is linear, designed for the primary voltage 220V, frequency 50Hz Perhaps under the order another voltage", mentioned twice - does that mean you had the option of requesting another voltage?  Well, if it works out, great; if not, you're only out at the most $550.  As with most Chinese goods, if it breaks you have to fix it yourself or throw it away.

Don't say anything important around it - it might be listening (and might be sharing information with Siri and Alexa).
I was looking at the toroidal transformer for some wiring information.  Hoping for good news.  Noticed:  Boy, that one tube is really close to the transformer.  And behind the transformer are the output jacks.  Also very closely mounted.  Here's my head scratcher.  Must be technology I'm not familiar.  How does the signal get from the output board to the output jacks?
Is this supposed to be a working unit?  It appears to me that the line out’s don’t have any leads going to them.

All the best.

JD
Top trend in Russia this days- ordering assembly kits from China by mail for extremely cheap then just put it together on own knees :)