Takedown of pricey servers, streamers OCD HiFi guy

Not sure if anyone caught this, but it's quite the take down of some of the very expensive server/streamer stuff out there. It seems logical to me -- especially when he prices out what some of the internal components are -- but this is above my pay grade so I cannot confirm. It's here: https://youtu.be/MMSC9-qQ_K4

Wonder if others agree or disagree with the basic takedown.
128x128hilde45
Despite having mostly the same ingredients, some meals will be pedestrian, while others will be orgasmic. 
Post removed 
Allo Digione, RPi 3b+ Transport. Galvanic isolation, super low jitter, many software options, flexible platform. $250. Sounds amazing.  
"...buy an analog front end and you bypass all the format wars..."

There is no format war. We all agree that cassette is much better than LP.
The audio hobby is largely a fetish, one in which I admittedly indulge. Over the years I have concluded that there is little relation between price and sound quality. People tend to pay megabucks for a very minor return in audible improvements. But the stuff is cool and gratifies our irrational urge. Getting a new component that is unusual and well made is a big thrill. It’s just like the big cable controversy where people claim to hear all sorts of subtle differences and think they break in. Personally I prefer my $25 Beldens over my $600 Wireworlds, but so what? It’s all harmless if one can afford it.