B&K EX 4420 vs B&K EX 4420 reference

Looking at the specs, these two amps seem to have the same numbers. Any idea what the difference is?
Thanks 
skipper320
Willland your first sentence nailed it and reflects my opinion as well,  well put.
" Willland your first sentence nailed it and reflects my opinion as well, well put."

@phd,

Thanks for the kind words.  I miss the EX4420.  It served we well and was a great trade for a Revel B15 subwoofer that has been rock solid.

Bill

Bill I have my B&K EX4420 hooked up to the Adcom GFP 565 preamp, you know the Stereophile Class B Adcom pre. Anyway these older components sound amazing together. I have two systems I like them both equally even though one is more expensive.

I am looking at one for on this site, for sale now- do you have any idea of what I would expect for repairs to keep it running another 10 years? 

Spare right & left circuit boards would be nice to have. My former EX4420 was a nice sounding amp I enjoyed for over 20+ years. It got rather hot and parts inside degraded over time, hum. Had the boards repaired multiple times until I sold it for parts, unfortunately. ATI amplifiers bought B&K brand, and designs, seemingly no leftover parts. Called them multiple times with little luck or interest on their part.