Bookshelf speakers for small room

I have a small room and listen rather closely.  I'm using a Uniti Atom and some older Martin Logan 4s and looking to upgrade the whole system with a great turntable, tube amp and a different DAC.  A local dealer demo'd me on the Harbeth P3 XD's and the vocals came through with crystal clarity- loved the sound!  But he played it loud and I'm playing at very low volumes (kids, wife, small house).  

What are some good bookshelf options for a small room and streamed music (and vinyl) played at lower volumes?   A good tube amp/DAC to match??
labelman
$15k....audio note ANK speakers, Audio Mirror Trubadour III SE DAC, nighthawk integrated amp with rel sub...I have small room 12'x10' and LOVE the sound at.low levels. Enjoy the search!
Sorry for bookshelf speakers, I would look at Fritz speakers...Carrera or Rev 7 SE.
Sorry about that..for bookshelf speakers no one comes close to musically right sounding speakers like Fritz !!!
I have the NAD M33 along with Monitor Audio Gold 100 bookshelf speakers.  Love, Love, Love this setup!  I too, have it in a smallish bedroom, you can see my setup in my gallery.  My room is treated, too.
I’ll just throw out a combo of a DENAFRIPS Venus ll DAC, Raven Audio Blackhawk ll tube integrated, and Joseph Audio Prism or Pulsar speakers. 

BTW, you might also consider Hifiman Arya headphones as they may come closest to matching your HD800’s soundstaging but with detailed yet natural sounding highs.  FWIW, and best of luck on both endeavors.