Bookshelf speakers for small room

I have a small room and listen rather closely.  I'm using a Uniti Atom and some older Martin Logan 4s and looking to upgrade the whole system with a great turntable, tube amp and a different DAC.  A local dealer demo'd me on the Harbeth P3 XD's and the vocals came through with crystal clarity- loved the sound!  But he played it loud and I'm playing at very low volumes (kids, wife, small house).  

What are some good bookshelf options for a small room and streamed music (and vinyl) played at lower volumes?   A good tube amp/DAC to match??
labelman
@ labelman
I have owned many small and larger speakers and I always go back to the P3. I have not listened to the newer XD. Ask your dealer if he will let you take a pair for an in home audition. You can find many on line reviews on the Harbeths. This guy likes them as much as I do!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFIaiPT_kY
Same with this guy!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=harbeth+p3+review&docid=608045663229053633&mid=5D7EB69C...
What's your budget for the amp, dac, table and speakers?  (that will help with suggestions)

What size is your room?  
Thanks all for responding.  Looking forward to your suggestions.  Room is 11 x 12.  Budget is $15K.  I love acoustic guitar, jazz and deep vocals (e.g. Nick Cave) mostly.  I listen at lower levels.  Oh, and I have Sennheiser HD800s w/ Sennheiser HDVD headphone amp but am not happy with the fatiguing highs so will swap those for perhaps the Focal Clears.  @Deadhead- I'm looking at the Luxman L380.  I also love vinyl and am finding the TTs are much pricier than I had hoped.  Looking at the Luxman L-171.  
The Harbeths sound great at low volumes. If you liked them, I wouldn’t look too much further. In general, you might focus on those British monitors - Harbeth P3, Spendor A1, Falcon LS3/5A, etc. They were made for the type of set up you have, and they do voices extremely well.

As an aside, I have owned both the Harbeth P3esr and the P3 Anniversary Model (same/similar to the XD), and I preferred the standard P3esr - a little warmer and more relaxing. Some might argue that the XD is more accurate, but I felt that the standard P3esr really connected me to the music better.

Have fun with your search!

That Luxman is a cool integrated, but obviously a touch pricey as it will take up basically half of your budget.

In addition to the Harbeths, Spendor Classic 3/1 would be fun with that size room and the Luxman.

That will leave you about $3500 for the turntable/cart and dac.

Rega P6 with the Ania cart would get in around $2000, so about $1500 for the dac then.