Audiophile Fuses: Helpful or "Snake Oil"?

Interested in both general and specific opinions/experiences/explanations etc...
williampowell
I entered the realm "fusedom" with a fair amount of skepticism.  I finally decided break down the resistance (no pun intended) and ordered a Hifi Tuning Supreme for a power amp I had on hand.  Having (very) low expectations, I fired up the unit, put on a trusted source and was simply blown away.  "Did I REALLY hear what I think I just heard?"  Detail.  Focus.  Hummmmm.  So, it was back and forth.  And, forth and back for the next 30-45 minutes.  As I result, I ordered one for my preamp.  Listened.  Learned.  Then, the source components.  Now, everything but the microwave oven has "high end" fuses installed.
I try to establish the value of an audio upgrade based on the percentage of performance improvements for dollars spent.  A 10% improvement in a $4k amp is worth $400 using my math, for example.  A gain of 10% (or, more) in sound quality for under $100 is money well spent.

The "science" behind high end fuses took me from zero interest to "plausible".  It took an up close and personal experience to get me the rest of the way.  I took the exit at the $100 price point.  Investing more in competent products will, undoubtably, yield even better results.  Just haven't found the motivation yet to do so.  But, I'm sure other who have taken the leap have been amply rewarded. 

Does anyone else look at this as I do? Because there's very very big % profit bucks behind it 

Isn’t it funny how new members with zero or very little posts are drawn straight to fuse threads.

If I were a sceptical kind ’a bloke, heaven forbid!! I would almost believe it’s new membership networking drive by these "SNAKE OIL" fuse companies to shill indirectly with these "SO CALLED" very new members.

DID YOU HEAR ME $150+ FUSE MANUFACTRERS!!!! GIVE IT A REST, WHERE"S YOUR DIGNITY??

Cheers George
williampowell...either you are new to these forums or you are trolling and sitting back laughing your a** off at what you started. There are dozens of threads where fuses have been discussed. Gotta be a troll.
Does anyone else look at this as I do? Because there’s very very big % profit bucks behind it
What’s the markup on your stuff?
Isn’t it funny how new members with zero or very little posts are drawn straight to fuse threads.
Isn’t it funny how some long time members while (wile) away the day, waiting for a fuse thread to start so then can pounce on it like a rabid dingo?
If I were a sceptical kind ’a bloke, heaven forbid!! I would almost believe it’s new membership networking drive by these "SNAKE OIL" fuse companies to shill indirectly with these "SO CALLED" very new members
If I were a skeptical person, I’d think it were a member with an agenda. One founded by losing all his previous arguments on the subject and all he has left is insults and hurt feelings.

All the best,
Nonoise